Thank you to Athleta and Shopstyle for sponsoring this post.
Hi ladies! September is International Yoga Month, so today I’m sharing some of my favorite pieces from Athleta.
And let’s be honest if we’re going to work out, we might as well have some cute workout clothes, right?
If you’re looking for some pieces to add to your workout, check out these:
1. Shakti Mesh 7/8 Tight • These leggings have Powervita™ fabric is buttery soft with support that feels like a gentle hug.
2. Eko 4Mm 71″ Mat By Manduka • Lightweight with plush cushion and support. Definitely need a good mat!
3. Harmony Wrap • Lightweight and perfect to wear to and from my workouts.
4. Cocoon Wrap • Fabric is buttery soft with support that feels like a gentle hug.
5. Salutation Camo Jogger • Dries in a flash for ultimate comfort when breaking a sweat.
6. Conscious Crop Printed • Perfect for low-impact workouts.
7. Pure Luxe Printed Sweatshirt • Great for layering up to and from your workout.
8. Nitro Tank • Super soft and lightweight fabric.
9. Equa Hand Yoga Towel • Absorbent and quick drying.
10. Cinch Longline Bra • Pretty low impact bra for yoga.
11. Mini Scrunchies • Must have hair ties, they’re gentle on hair
12. Essence Flow Top • Made from Recycled Polyester with UPF 50+
13. Salutation Stash Pocket II Cinch 7/8 Tight • Buttery soft and perfect for yoga.
Athleta offers pieces that are perfect for yoga and any at-home workouts. They have free 3-5 day shipping on orders of $50+ and free returns on all orders.
Beauty For The Heart~~ I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
So thankful we have this promise!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.